Ownership at Timbers Bachelor Gulch brings with it an unprecedented number of benefits beyond the luxurious private residences and welcoming gathering spaces. Located on Beaver Creek Mountain in the exclusive Bachelor Gulch community, the Private Residence Club extends to Owners a number of five-star amenities and services to enjoy while in residence. Along with dedicated concierge, ski valets, daily housekeeping, pre-arrival grocery shopping, and storage for personal items, Owners enjoy all of the amenities of the adjacent Bachelor Gulch Club, including a spa, fitness, pools and more. And if that weren’t enough, Owners are granted a set of lift tickets from Vail Resorts while in residence during each stay.
Owners at Timbers Bachelor Gulch can also enjoy a world of other benefits and privileges through membership in the Timbers Collection including exclusive perks with our Travel & Lifestyle Partners worldwide as well as trading privileges through the Timbers Reciprocity Program.
Amenities & Services
- A 24-Hour Concierge will see to your every need and wish, from mountain activities, dining reservations, transportation, tee times, babysitting, and more.
- Twice-Daily Housekeeping Service and Nightly Turndown
- Pre-Arrival Grocery Shopping
- In-Residence Dining and Private Chefs Upon Request
- Slopeside Ski Valet
- Golf Valet
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Free Vail Valley Shuttle
- Grand and Welcoming Great Room and Owners' Lounge
- Family Game Room and Tykes Playroom
- Temperature-Controlled Wine Cellar with Designated Owner Storage
- Year-Round Storage of Personal Effects
- Access to Exclusive Owners-only Events, including wine tastings, Après-ski gatherings and family activities